Solenoid valve (SOV)
The solenoid valve (SOV) is a shut-off valve in A/C systems for the chemical refrigerants R134a and R1234yf, which can be designed with or without orifice.
- Shut-off-valve with optional orifice
- Used in automotive a/c systems with several evaporators in front, rear or roof air conditioning systems in combination with compressors with fixed or variable stroke, where refrigerant’s flow to one of the air conditioning evaporators is to be completely shut off.
- Other applications in electric and hybrid vehicles, the batteries are cooled by the air conditioning system.
- We offer various housing types depending on the applied sealing and connection points
- Sealing types: standard O-ring, radial O-ring slim-line-seal-washer or soft-nose
- Tube connections: screwed connection (TBG version) or flanged connection (TBF version) with central screw or individual screwing (with/or w/out stud bolt or with//or w/out guide pins)
- Capacity: between 0.1 t and 2.5 t selectable orifice diameter
- Switch off function via solenoid
- In de-energized state closed or open
- Connector as per customer request to the coil molded or cable
- magnetic coil with 12 V DC or 24 V DC
- with or without filter
- 0.5l/h internal leakage with increased tightness requirements and low pressure differences at the valve seat