Combination valve (TXV+SOV)
The combination valve (TXV+SOV) is a control valve in A/C systems for the chemical refrigerants R134a and R1234yf, which can be switched on and off as required.
- Thermal expansion valve with axial (TBF-SO) or lateral (TBF-LSO) shut-off unit
- Used in automotive a/c systems with several evaporators in front, rear or roof air conditioning systems in combination with compressors with fixed or variable stroke, where refrigerant’s flow to one of the air conditioning evaporators is to be completely shut off.
- We offer various housing types depending on the applied sealing and connection points
- Sealing types: standard O-ring, radial O-ring, slim-line-seal-washer and soft-nose
- Tube connections: flanged connection (TBF version) with central screw or individual screwing (with/or w/out stud bolt or with//or w/out guide pins)
- Integrated pressure compensation
- Pressure limitation MOP
- Capacity: between 0.6 ton and 2.5 ton
- Thermal head: Cross filling for compressor with variable stroke or parallel filling with fixed stroke
- Superheat setting: fixed setting acc. to customer request
- Switch off function via solenoid
- In de-energized state closed
- Connector as per customer request to the coil molded or with a cable
- magnetic coil with 12 V DC or 24 V DC
- with or without filter
- Lateral shut-off-unit can be placed on the high pressure or on the low pressure side.