Transmitter Bellow (WÜB)
The functional principle is based on a hydraulic force transmission. The resulting force or changes in displacement of the bellow system can be used as a constant control or switching function in connection with electronic or electro-mechanical components. It is mainly used as a direct mechanical actuator.
Operating principle allows for an individual adaptation of force, displacement and expansion.
- Function not requiring any auxiliary energy
- Liquid charge
- High transmission forces
- "Low dependency on temperature by reduced expansion from 0.02 up to 0.08 mm/K"
- Applicable for temperatures from +5°C up to +55°C
- Linear characteristic
- Different transmission ratios applicable
- Long capillary lengths possible
Copper, bronze (bellow only), brass or stainless steel, plating on demand
Building / industrial services, faucets, air conditioning devices, displacement transmission, remote control, force transmission also with different transmission ratios.