- A thermal expansion valve with an in-line solenoid.
- Used in automotive air conditioning systems with several evaporators in connection with compressors -with fixed or variable displacement where refrigerant’s flow to one of the air conditioning evaporators is to be completely shut off.
Other applications in electric and hybrid vehicles, the batteries are cooled by the air conditioning system.
- We offer various housing types depending on the applied sealing and connection points
- Sealing types: standard O-ring, radial O-ring or slim-line-seal-washer
- Tube connections: screwed connection (TBG version) or flanged connection (TBF version) with central screw or individual screwing (with/or w/out stud bolt or with//or w/out guide pins)
- Integrated pressure equalization
- Pressure limitation MOP
- Capacity: between 0.6 t and 2.5 t
- Thermo-head: cross charge for compressor with variable displacement or parallel charge with fixed displacement
- Superheat setting: factory setting as per customer request
- Switch off function via solenoid
- In de-energized state closed
- Plug as per customer request to the coil molded or cable