- A thermal expansion valve with optional orifice
- Used in automotive air conditioning systems with several evaporators in connection with compressors -with fixed or variable displacement where refrigerant’s flow to one of the air conditioning evaporators is to be completely shut off.
Other applications in electric and hybrid vehicles, the batteries are cooled by the air conditioning system.
- We offer various housing types depending on the applied sealing and connection points
- Sealing types: standard O-ring, radial O-ring or slim-line-seal-washer
- Tube connections: screwed connection (TBG version) or flanged connection (TBF version) with central screw or individual screwing (with/or w/out stud bolt or with//or w/out guide pins)
- Capacity: between 0.1 t and 2.5 t slectable orifice diameter
- Switch off function via solenoid
- In de-energized state closed or open
- Plug as per customer request to the coil molded or cable